Here you can find helpful resources and registration forms
Here you can find research that guides our curriculum, programs, and involvement.
Our Monthly Newsletter:
Hotlines and Other Helpful Resources:
- Nebraska Children’s Home Society – (402) 451-0787 – A nonprofit organization that provides support services for children and families, including foster care, adoption, and parenting classes.
- Kids Count Nebraska – (402) 471-9151 – An organization that advocates for the well-being of Nebraska’s children through research, policy analysis, and community engagement.
- Child Abuse Hotline – 1-800-652-1999 – A 24/7 hotline that allows individuals to report suspected child abuse or neglect.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233 – A 24/7 hotline that provides crisis intervention, safety planning, and resources for individuals experiencing domestic violence.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255 – A 24/7 hotline that provides support and resources for individuals experiencing suicidal thoughts or feelings.
- The Bridge Behavioral Health – (402) 291-4445 – A nonprofit organization that provides substance abuse treatment and mental health services for individuals and families.
- Legal Aid of Nebraska – (402) 348-1069 – A nonprofit organization that provides legal services to low-income individuals and families.
- Omaha Healthy Kids Alliance – (402) 934-9700 – A nonprofit organization that promotes healthy housing for children and families through education, advocacy, and direct services.